Olympic Peninsula Activities
- Hiking: Enjoy the Olympic Peninsula's natural wonders by foot on one of our many well-maintained trails.
- Biking: Discover the Peninsula via bicycle on one of our designated trails. Choose between smoothly paved bike routes or off-road style dirt trails.
- Sightseeing: From the sea level sunsets to the breathtaking mountain views, roadside waterfalls to world-renowned rainforests. There's a view for everyone.
- Fishing: World-class fishing remains one of the Peninsula's best kept secrets. Depending on what's in season, you can fish for Trout, Salmon, Steelhead, Lingcod, Halibut, Rockfish, Bottomfish, and more. Sekiu is known for its fishing with a boat launch located just minutes from our park. *Please check with WDFW for current rules, regulations, and season dates.
- Beachcombing: Try your luck scanning the beaches for a variety of treasures.
- Bird Watching: Scan the shores for black-legged kittiwakes, red-throated loons, black scoters, brown pelicans, or bald eagles. Or hit the woods in search of the elusive spotted owl.
- Stargazing: The Olympic Peninsula is known for its lack of light pollution, making for excellent stargazing opportunities.
- Wildlife Viewing: Whether your goal is to search for a bugling Roosevelt bull elk or watch schools of salmon leap up the Sol Duc river, there's ample opportunities to witness wildlife practicing their natural habits.
- Hunting: Premier public land hunting opportunities are plentiful within close-proximity to our park. *Please check with WDFW for current rules, regulations, and season dates.