RV Park Policies
Rules & Regulations
The following rules were established to maintain high standards of cleanliness, safety and maintenance, with a “Good Neighbor Policy” in mind. Since every contingency cannot be covered in a set of rules, from time to time, modification may be necessary. Your compliance is very much appreciated and will ensure a pleasant stay for all guests.
- Up to 2 vehicles allowed per RV spot. Additional parking is $10 per night per vehicle. Up to 3 vehicle max per rv space. Vehicle(s) must stay within site area.
- The RV must be well maintained and in excellent overall condition.
- You may have your car and/or RV washed by an outside mobile washing service. The office can provide the name of mobile washing services.
- Please notify the office if you want to move to another site or your RV needs to be re-positioned.
- Vehicles must be well maintained (no oil leaks) and operate in a safe manner. Speed limit in the park is 5 MPH (miles per hour).
- No repairs or maintenance may be done in the park, except by approved park mobile services. Inoperable or unlicensed vehicles are not permitted in the park.
- Vehicles are to be parked only in the space intended. The common areas are not for parking.
- Never park in an empty site or on the street.
- Drive only on the roadways and never through an empty site.
- All vehicular noise is to be kept to a minimum. Please be mindful of your neighbors when warming your diesel engines — they can be very loud.
- Recreational use of motorized bikes, motorcycles or ATVs within the park is not permitted.
- Observe and obey all posted sign throughout the resort and adjacent property.
- Please respect guest’s privacy by not walking through occupied sites.
- All waste disposal hookups must be sealed with all hoses and connections free of leaks.
- TRASH – Help maintain a clean and tidy park, by not littering. Please dispose of trash in the proper manner. This includes cigarette butts. Do not throw them on the park grounds.
- Place trash in plastic bags and dispose of garbage in the resort furnished dumpsters and do not throw personal garbage in restrooms, laundry or other building trashcans.
- Up to 35' RVs, no pull through spots available *MUST BACK IN TO RV SPACES*.
- Up to 4 guest per RV site. Up to 2 additional guests per RV site at $10 per night per additional guest. Up to 6 guests total. No extra charge for children under age 7.
- Our park staff work hard to keep sites clean and free of debris. Please help by avoiding clutter and eyesores such as boxes, tools, wood, empty flower pots, etc.
- Only furniture and items intended for outside use are allowed and must be kept to a minimum.
- The following are NOT allowed on sites (including under the RV):
- Tents or tarps
- No clothes lines or hanging of laundry.
- No appliances outside the RV.
- Open storage containers. (Plastic storage containers are permitted under your rig, if kept orderly.)
- No concrete blocks to form structures or brace awnings. Portable firepits are acceptable and must be under 2' by 2'. Gas or charcoal barbecues may be used for outdoor cooking on site. Please dispose of cooled ashes in a SEALED bag in a dumpster. During times of extreme FIRE DANGER, charcoal grills will not be allowed. Please confirm with the office prior to arrival.
- No walking through occupied sites or vacant sites.
- Alcohol consumption is allowed at your site only.
- Guest pre-authorization to charge guest credit card on file should guest leave a disorderly campsite or damage park property. Some charges are as follows but not limited to: Campsite cleanup- $50, Hose bib repair/replacement - $150, Sewage cleanup - $150, Disabled or damaged electrical pedestal - $400
- All monthly guests must have a current contact number and credit card on file in the office.
- Wi-Fi is provided for park guests for email and browsing ONLY. It is NOT for downloading or streaming. This will cause the Internet to slow down tremendously. Wi-Fi speed is impacted by usage which is high between 5:00 PM and 12:00 PM. We do not guarantee Wi-Fi access at every site.
- Smoking permitted at individual site only. Please note “NO SMOKING” areas. No smoking is permitted near the Front Office, Laundry and Bathroom areas. Properly dispose of waste in garbage can.
- Unreasonably loud and disturbing noise within the RV Resort is prohibited at all times.
- All guests should be courteous to other guests; ensuring noise levels are acceptable even during the day. Loud music is not permitted at any time. RV owners shall be responsible for the conduct of their family members, guests and/or visitors while at the RV Resort. RV owners, their family members, guests or visitors who create a disturbance or behave in a manner that constitutes a threat or substantial nuisance to other RV Resort guests will not be allowed to remain on the property.
- Quiet time is 10:00 p.m. to 8:00 a.m.
- Angler's Hideaway RV Park will not be responsible for fire, accidents, or loss of personal property/valuables of any kind. Guests accept lodging and site rental privileges with the understanding they are responsible for their safety and their children’s safety.
- Full refund for cancellations made within 48 hours of booking, if the check-in date is at least 14 days away. 50% refund for cancellations made at least 7 days before check-in. No refunds for cancellations made within 7 days of check-in.
- One large dog 80lb or less or two small dogs with a combined weight of 80lb. No aggressive dogs. Must be kept on maximum 6' leash.